- Click the Buy your parking permit button on the TPS home page.
As a current Annual permit holder, you already have a customer account in the TPS Parking Management system.
- Choose Purchase or Renew Parking Permits from a menu of options.
- If you are a first-time visitor seeking a permit renewal or if you have forgotten your password, request a temporary password. The temporary password will be sent to the email address you provided in the past to TPS.
Caution. The email address in our records may not be current. If that’s the case, please contact the Permit Sales Office at 805.893.4854 or 805.893.2346 for assistance.
- Log into your account, using your email address and password.
- On the “Your Parking Account” screen, review the “Manage” menu items to complete or verify your parking account information. Be prepared if necessary to update your mailing address, email address and/or vehicle license number, and to change a temporary password should you have used one to log in.
- On the “Your Parking Account” screen, click Purchase Permits to qualify for a new Annual permit.
- On the “Select Permit and Permit Agreement” screen, select the Annual permit from the selection table.
- Confirm your selection. Your name will be added to the Annual permit wait list so that your eligibility for the permit can be verified.
- Your order application is complete! You may now log out.
- Allow one workday for your application to be approved. Once it’s approved, you will receive an email with instructions for how to complete the order.
- Upon completing the order, you can expect your new permit to arrive within 10–15 days. The permit will be sent by US Mail to the address listed on your application.
Parking permits are offered at pre-tax savings when paid through payroll deduction.