- Click the Buy your parking permit button on the TPS home page.
As a participant in the TPS Payroll Deduction permit program, you already have a customer account in the TPS Parking Management system.
- Choose either Purchase or Renew Faculty Permits or Purchase or Renew Staff Permits from a menu of options.
- If you are a first-time visitor seeking a permit renewal, request a temporary password. The temporary password will be sent to the email address you provide to TPS.
Caution. The email address that we have on record may not be current. If that’s the case, please contact the Permit Sales Office at 805.893.4854 or 805.893.2346 for assistance.
- Log into your account, using your email address and password.
- Add your name to the wait list corresponding to your multi-year permit type (Faculty “A” or Staff “B”) so that your eligibility for the permit can be verified.
- On the “Your Parking Account” screen, click the series of menu items and complete or verify your parking account information. Be prepared to provide your current mailing address and vehicle license number, and to change a temporary password should you have used one to log in.
- Done with the order application! You may now log out.
- Allow five business days for your application to be approved. Once it’s approved, you will receive an email with instructions for how to complete the order.
- Upon completing the order, you can expect your new permit to arrive within 10-15 days. The permit will be sent by US Mail to the address listed on your application.
Parking permits are offered at pre-tax savings
when paid through payroll deduction.