Who is eligible
Graduate students are eligible for an annual
Night & Weekend parking permit, the cost of which is covered by a quarterly $5.00 lock-in fee.
When & where to park
A Night & Weekend permit allows parking on campus Monday through Friday from 5:00PM until 7:30AM the next
morning, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
During these hours (and only during these hours), you may park in
Faculty & Staff Parking
and Visitor & Student Parking.
Coastal Access and vendor spaces are valid for parking, as are
time-restricted parking spaces for the time designated.
The Night & Weekend permit does not allow you to park at any time in:
- lots, areas, or spaces marked “At All Times” or marked for “RS” permit holders
- where other restrictions apply — for example, reserved, metered or
- parking facilities operated by Housing & Residential Services❖
How to apply
Apply for your permit online by clicking
.Upon submitting your application, you will then:
- Receive an email confirmation of your order. Contact
if you do not receive a confirmation. Failure to receive a confirmation most likely
indicates that we do not have your correct email address.
- Receive an email (typically within two business days) advising you whether or not
your order was approved, and how to go back online to complete the order.
- Receive instructions for printing a temporary permit. A long-term permit will be
mailed to the address listed on your application.
There is no charge for ordering a permit. Your quarterly lock-in fee covers the cost.
When to renew
The permit expires on June 30. Please note that renewal is not automatic. To maintain parking
privileges, log into your online account and apply for a new permit before June 30.