Construction Parking Permit

Construction parking permits are available for overflow parking of vehicles that cannot be accommodated within a designated Construction Site Area. The permits are valid only in 30 Parking.

How to apply

Construction Parking Permit

Construction parking permits are sold exclusively at the Parking Services Sales Office. If you require two or more monthly permits or five or more quarterly permits, we ask that you inform us by email at least 24 hours in advance.

Construction parking permits may be renewed at the Parking Services Sales Office within a week of their expiration date.

Price and payment options

  • $108 for a quarterly permit (full three months)
  • $37.50 for a monthly permit

Permits may be purchased with cash, credit card, or check. The cost of the permit is non-refundable.

Please call us at 805.893.2346 if you have any questions about our Construction permit policies.

  • The University reserves the right to limit the use of parking areas to specific vehicle types as required by facility design or other considerations. 
  • The University may change any parking zone designation.
  • The University may close, either temporarily or permanently, any parking area. Advance notice of parking area changes or closings is provided whenever practical.
  • Parking permits are granted for the purpose of transportation to and from campus. Garaging (storing) your vehicle on campus is prohibited unless you are a Residence Hall Tenant with the appropriate permit.
  • Parking permits are issued solely by Parking Services based on eligibility criteria, such as (but not limited to) faculty, staff, commuter, or residential student.
  • Permits remain the property of UCSB and are not transferable.
  • Permits are issued when the applicant has paid the required fee and provided proof of eligibility.
  • Failure to provide and maintain accurate information on the parking permit application may result in citation, fine, the loss of parking privileges and referral to the Campus Police or the Dean of Students for disciplinary action.