Where to Park
Transportation & Parking Services works closely with Conference Services to establish parking areas and create parking permits for attendees of summer conferences held on campus. Information about parking, parking permits, and assigned parking lots or areas is provided to attendees by Conference Services. Essential information about parking on campus is posted on the Conference Services “Getting Here” webpage.
Conference attendees are responsible for abiding by the restrictions stated on their parking permit and on all signs posted on UCSB property.
- Parking ePermits are granted for the purpose of transportation to and from campus. Garaging (storing) your vehicle on campus is prohibited unless you are an "H" or "IVA" ePermit holder with an active lease agreement in the assigned parking lot.
- Parking ePermits are issued solely by Parking Services and are assigned after verification of eligibility.
- ePermits are not transferable between friends or family members.
- ePermits are issued when the applicant has paid the required fee, resolved all delinquent parking citations and provided proof of eligibility.
- Failure to provide and maintain accurate information on the parking ePermit application may result in citation, fine, the loss of parking privileges and referral to the Campus Police or the Dean of Students for disciplinary action.
- You will not receive a physical permit, because your license plate acts as your permit number. You may be subject to citation if you neglect to associate your license plate on your eParking account at http://tps.ucsb.edu/parking-permits/ePermits.