Who is Eligible
Visitors to the UCSB campus are eligible to purchase a monthly visitor C parking permit. Note: Due to construction impacts on our parking inventory we will only have a limited number of long-term permits available for community members.
Where to Park
Certain lots allow visitor parking at all times, while others allow visitor parking only after 5:00pm and on weekends. Several lots are reserved for specific permit types and allow no other parking. Please refer to the lot entrance sign to be assured that your permit allows you to park within the lot. Note that other restrictions may apply to specific spaces or areas within a lot or parking structure.
C permits are valid for parking in time-restricted parking spaces for the time designated. The permit is not valid in reserved or metered spaces, or lots/spaces marked for vendors or “H” permit holders. The permit is not valid in Coastal Access spaces on weekdays, Monday–Friday, 7:30am–5:00pm. The permit is not valid in the off-campus parking facilities operated by Housing & Residential Services.
How to Apply
Visitor C permit applications are accepted exclusively at the Parking Services Sales Office. Upon applying, you will be asked to present photo identification.
When to Renew
Thirty-day permits expire at the end of 30 days. A permit purchased on October 1, for example, expires on October 30 and is invalid on October 31.
Renewal orders are accepted at the Parking Services Sales Office.
Price and Payment Options
|DURATION OF PERMIT||COST|
|Night & Weekend Annual||$192|
|Night & Weekend 15-Day (purchase from any permit dispenser on campus Monday-Thursday starting at 4:45pm)||$8|
TPS accepts payment by cash, debit/credit card, or a check made payable to UC Regents.
- Parking ePermits are granted for the purpose of transportation to and from campus. Garaging (storing) your vehicle on campus is prohibited unless you are an "H" or "IVA" ePermit holder with an active lease agreement in the assigned parking lot.
- Parking ePermits are issued solely by Parking Services and are assigned after verification of eligibility.
- ePermits are not transferable between friends or family members.
- ePermits are issued when the applicant has paid the required fee, resolved all delinquent parking citations and provided proof of eligibility.
- Failure to provide and maintain accurate information on the parking ePermit application may result in citation, fine, the loss of parking privileges and referral to the Campus Police or the Dean of Students for disciplinary action.
- You will not receive a physical permit, because your license plate acts as your permit number. You may be subject to citation if you neglect to associate your license plate on your eParking account at http://tps.ucsb.edu/parking-permits/ePermits. Coming Soon!