How to Apply
Construction parking permits are sold exclusively at the Parking Services Sales Office. If you require two or more monthly permits or five or more quarterly permits, we ask that you inform us by email at least 24 hours in advance. Construction parking permits may be renewed at the Parking Services Sales Office within a week of their expiration date.
Price and Payment Options
- $108 for a quarterly permit (full three months)
- $37.50 for a monthly permit
Permits may be purchased with cash, credit card, or check. The cost of the permit is non-refundable.
Please call us at (805) 893-2346 if you have any questions about our Construction permit policies.
- In order for an ePermit to be valid, the vehicle's license plate must be affixed to the exterior of the vehicle, unobstructed, and fully visible from the drive aisle of the parking lot or structure.
- Parking ePermits are granted for the purpose of transportation to and from campus. Garaging (storing) your vehicle on campus is prohibited unless you are an "H" or "IVA" ePermit holder with an active lease agreement in the assigned parking lot.
- Parking ePermits are issued solely by Parking Services and are assigned after verification of eligibility.
- ePermits are not transferable between friends or family members.
- ePermits are issued when the applicant has paid the required fee, resolved all delinquent parking citations and provided proof of eligibility.
- Failure to provide and maintain accurate information on the parking ePermit application may result in citation, fine, the loss of parking privileges and referral to the Campus Police or the Dean of Students for disciplinary action.
- You will not receive a physical permit, because your license plate acts as your permit number. You may be subject to citation if you neglect to associate your license plate on your eParking account at http://tps.ucsb.edu/parking-permits/ePermits.