Who is Eligible
UCSB’s Office of Development determines eligibility for Donor parking privileges. Should you qualify, the Development Office will issue you an in-vehicle parking meter loaded with a predetermined number of parking hours.
Where to Park
A donor meter is valid for parking in these locations:
- Faculty and Staff lots
- Student lots
- Time-restricted parking spaces for the time designated
The meter is invalid in these locations:
- lots, areas, and spaces marked “At All Times” or where other restrictions apply — for example, reserved or metered spaces, or lots/spaces marked for vendors or “H” permit holders
- Coastal Access spaces on weekdays, Monday–Friday 7:30am–5:00pm
- off-campus student housing (residence halls, single-student and family student housing)
- West Campus/Devereux (41, 42 and 45 Parking)
- In order for an ePermit to be valid, the vehicle's license plate must be affixed to the exterior of the vehicle, unobstructed, and fully visible from the drive aisle of the parking lot or structure.
- Parking ePermits are granted for the purpose of transportation to and from campus. Garaging (storing) your vehicle on campus is prohibited unless you are an "H" or "IVA" ePermit holder with an active lease agreement in the assigned parking lot.
- Parking ePermits are issued solely by Parking Services and are assigned after verification of eligibility.
- ePermits are not transferable between friends or family members.
- ePermits are issued when the applicant has paid the required fee, resolved all delinquent parking citations and provided proof of eligibility.
- Failure to provide and maintain accurate information on the parking ePermit application may result in citation, fine, the loss of parking privileges and referral to the Campus Police or the Dean of Students for disciplinary action.
- You will not receive a physical permit, because your license plate acts as your permit number. You may be subject to citation if you neglect to associate your license plate on your eParking account at http://tps.ucsb.edu/parking-permits/ePermits.